Monday, April 15, 2013

One Lovely Blog Award!

Its been a minute since I've posted anything on my very slow moving blog...LOL! This is such a big challenge, working full time, being a mother and trying to find time to keep up with my blog.....and last but not least SEWING.
I've recently went through a bit of a Hiatus.........I'm slowly coming back!!!

I would like to thank Dorothy at http://sewingfunthings.blogspot.com/ for Nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.......This was very kind of you and by the way I love your Blog and your postings, I'm officially a new follower!



Thank you Again Dorothy for Nominating me!!!!!

The rules of the awards are as follows:   Add The One Lovely Blog Award/Very bold letters Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.

Share 7 things about yourself.

Pass the award on to 10 nominees.

Include this set of rules.

Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.

HERE ARE SEVEN  THINGS ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!
  1. Besides sewing I spend alot of time playing word games....anything with words. Word searches, word puzzles, scrabble, scramble with friends, ruzzle and anything else that come to your mind . Nobody in my family nor my circle of friends would play me anymore so if you are looking for a new opponent I'm here!!! LOL
  2. I am extremely busy Real Estate Entrepreneur, I've been working for myself for the past 17years. I am currently going outside of my element and opening new doors and trying new opportunities that come way.
  3. I am a TRUE GOD fearing woman, I love doing bible studies and learning anything new about Our Heavenly Father!
  4. I'm a MOVIE fanatic, REDBOX, NETFLIX and the local theatres are my type of entertainment........but only HAPPY movies....no SCARY, SAD or BLOOD and GUTS. Anything that makes me laugh or feel happy!!!
  5. I'm a POSITIVE trooper........stay away from negative people, things or places!
  6. I am a COFFEE freak, was drinking about 6cups or more a day. I've just weaned myself off regular and have completely converted to decaf and it was such a challenge.LOL!!!!
  7. I'm a stress EATER and  SOCIAL EATER..... Thats what I call it!!!.......I LOVE to eat out and love to try new restaurants! So when exhausted with work and completely overloaded with a million things I tend to take off to one of my favorite spots with one of my favorite Diva friends in tow, LOL. It's my Friday or Saturday night wine down treat......But a BAD HABIT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a very interesting person. Sorry, I haven't read this until now. I think I lost you until now. I live in North Florida and we do have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete