Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I love my Vest !!!

Two days in a row I need an applause yes........I am truly trying my best to stick to my words of posting my projects. Well I sewed this Simplicity 2556 vest in the fall and I really love it. It is a Project Runway pattern which has a few different looks to it. I choose the leather back look, I loved the sleek design of the back view. I found some very beautiful black pique fabric, the texture was a very nice and I  mixed with the synthetic leather for the trimmings. I also added welt pockets instead of the trimming that ran around the waist.

Overall it was not a difficult project and it turned out very nice, I received tons of compliments and would probably sew it again. Hope you like it!



This is my favorite part of the vest, I think its just so stylish!


My pics a little dark but I wore it with my black leather equestrian boots and it look fantastic....Love the look!









No comments:

Post a Comment