Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pattern Review Contest!!!!

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!


Okay ready to sew as if I ever stop ........I have sooooo many projects that I have to share (LAZY). I have to take the time a get all dressed up or I actually wait until I have some where to go and then I take my pics.

Well since I am the type that works best under pressure and deadlines, I am excited about entering this Pattern Review Contest. So far I have two dresses in mind both are Peplum style my first choice is Elie Sabb..................
And my second choice is Givenchy



And YES I am totally confused!!!!!! I have a wedding to attend in March, so originally I planned on making one of the two. Pattern review contest came right on time so I decided to join. And I didn't want to let myself down by purchasing a dress when I could simply make the one that I prefer.

Well here goes I figure I will use pieces from Vogue 8787. Since I love the fit of the skirt portion this will work and as far as the top is concerned I will self-draft it.

Started my the bottom portion...............By the way this is a lovely Plum color fabric that I purchase for $1.50 a yard from Walmart. I usually would by the cheap fabric and use them for my MUSLIN. But I really like this fabric.......its sort of a polyester/rayon with a little stretch....its actually pretty! Especially for the PRICE!!!



 As I go I will make up my mind on whether I should do the Givenchy or the Elie Sabb. Decisions decisions decisions...........well Hope you all have a blessed day!!!!

XOXOX




No comments:

Post a Comment